Our Best Tips: Flea Markets in Raseborg
Are you hooked on flea markets and second hand shops? Then Raseborg is the place for you. Raseborg has a lot of big and small flea markets around the area. Besides of all the flea markets, several annual flea market events are arranged around Raseborg.
Every year several second hand events is arranged in Raseborg. The most popular ones are the Antique days in Fiskars and Billnäs. City flea market in Ekenäs and Bromarfpojkarna’s flea market in Bromarv are also popular. Children’s clothing, toys and other things can you find at the yearly event arranged by Ekorrsvansen. Lions clubs around Raseborg are also arranging flea market events. For more information about flea markets and second hand shops in Raseborg, please have a look at the text below.
Flea Markets in Ekenäs, Raseborg:
- Loppis Trollet is one of the most popular flea markets in Ekenäs, Raseborg and it’s open almost every day. The flea market offers clothes, toys, games, furniture and much more.
- Fynda- Second hand shop is a charity second hand shop where the workers work without any salary. Finnish Missionary Society and the Assembly assistance workers are equally sharing the profit. The shop is well organized and has a lot to offer.
- Emmaus Westervik is also a charity second hand shop that helps them who are in need. Clothes, books, furniture and things like that can be donated here.
- Betesda Second Hand Shop is located in the heart of Ekenäs. Their vision is to support domestic and foreign missionary work.
- MK-loppis is a flea market working for charity. It’s owned by Ekenäs Missionskyrkan.
Flea Markets in Karis, Raseborg:
- Sequel Restyle offers a great variety of nice second hand-clothing for women on Cenralgatan in the centre of Karis.
- Sineaaria is a self-service flea market in the center of Karis. Here you can find clothes, books and furniture.
- Tolitorg on Elin Kurcksgatan is a recycling center held by Raseborg city’s unemployment services.
- City Loppis Karis is also a self-service flea market situated in the center of Karis.
- Kaippari Ry‘s flea market is situated next to Bio Pallas. In the same building you´ll find a weaving shop and sewing professional.
- Missionstorget is situated next to Kanaltorget and it’s a charity second hand shop held by the Swedish speaking assembly. It’s possible to donate to this flea market.
- Karis antiquarian shop is a modern antiquarian located in Köpmansgatan with books and more on several languages.