Raseborg tourist information has moved!
Raseborg tourism services have moved to Raseborg's new town hall at the former Ekåsen hospital in Ekenäs. As a part of the reorganization, the tourist information customer service point has now moved to Ekenäs museum center EKTA, only 120 meters from our previous office. Welcome to visit!
Raseborg tourism services have moved to new a new office at Ekåsen’s former hospital in Ekenäs, together with the rest of the municipality development department and all the other administrative functions. NOTE! As a part of the reorganization the tourist information customer service point has moved to the EKTA museum in the heart of Ekenäs. This makes it possible to provide better services for tourists and visitors, who now will have access to a tourist information point also during the weekends.
EKTA Museum is open Wednesday to Sunday 11am to 17pm, in summer Tuesday to Sunday 11am -17pm.
Address: Gustav Wasas gata 11, 10600 Ekenäs
More information: http://ektamuseum.fi/briefly-in-english
At the customer service point at the EKTA museum you will find following:
– Brochures and maps of different areas and attractions Raseborg
– Interesting exhibitions, including a parmanent exhibition with works by the famous Finnish painter Helene Schjerfbeck, the exhibition Raseborg Through the Ages and various themed exhibitions.
– Public toilets and a ramp for easier acces with wheelchairs and strollers.
– A small café and a museum shop, where you can buy books, Raseborg pennants, gift items etc.
– You can also borrow the key to the Ekenäs old water tower for a nice view over Ekenäs (deposit 20 €, which will be repaid when the key is returned).
Raseborg tourist information continues serving electronically and by telephone:
Phone: + 358 19 289 2010
Web page: https://www.visitraseborg.com/en/
Via Messenger and Facebook: Visit Raseborg (where you can also find some some events:https://www.facebook.com/pg/VisitRaseborg/events/?ref=page_internal
You will also find inspiration and beautiful views from Raseborg on Instagram.