Markets and flea markets in Raseborg 2022
Check out the summer and autumn 2022 flea market and market offer in Raasepori
- On 30 June-3 July Finland’s largest antique fair, the Billnäs Tradition and Antique Market, opens its doors at Billnäs Ruuk. The fair offers a varied selection of retro, vintage, design and traditional antiques. Entrance fee 10€. There is plenty of free parking and good restaurants in the area. Opening hours are thurs 30.6 at 9am-6pm and Fri-Sun 1-3.7 at 10am-5pm.
- 30.6.-3.7 Fiskars Antique Days are held in Fiskars Threshing House. Tickets 10€ (under 18s free). Opening hours from 10-17.
- On 30 July, Tenala Square and Bygdegården will be the scene of the Tenala Day celebrations. Opening hours from 9.00-15.00
- On 30 July you can also find Antiques and Vintage in Gamla Bastun. There are well-known retailers with their outlets, jazz singer Elle Palmu and an exhibition by artist Janne Kaarlehdo. Opening hours are 10.00-18.00.
- 15.9-16.9 The annual Ekenäs Autumn Market takes place on Flemingegatan opposite to the swimming pools. Sales start early in the morning and continue on Thursday and Friday until 11pm.
- 16.07 Ekenäs Night Market offers everything from local food to antiques. Free entrance. From 10:00-14:00.
- 16.7 Finland’s oldest pedestrian street, Kungsgatan, will be filled with flea market stalls when Ekenäs CityKirppis comes to town. From 10am to 2pm.
- 24-7 July the traditional Bromarf-Pojkarnas flea market at Bromarf sports ground. Cash only. At 12pm.
Wonderful summer days at the markets and fairs in Raseborg and fantastic bargains!