Exercise in the great outdoors
Raseborg is the perfect destination for those who like to exercise in beautiful nature all year round, energizing both body and soul. Make the most of the beautiful nature by spending time outdoors, and try something new on your vacation!
Get moving in Raseborg – our top tips
- Combine physical training and meditative forest therapy: try hiking or trail running on one of Raseborg’s many nature trails. In Västerby Outdoor Recreation Centre there are plenty of well-marked paths to choose from.
- Have you ever tried Disc golf? It’s cheap, challenging and entertaining! Try it in Västerby Outdoor Recreation Centre in Ekenäs, next to Pumpviken in Karis or at the Kisakeskus sports institute in Pojo.
- Bike through the picturesque scenery of Raseborg! It’s convenient to rent a bike and there are many options in Raseborg. The routes are suitable for everyone, from experienced cyclists to families with young children. If you like to go biking off road, try trail biking in the woods at the Fiskars Village Trail Centre.
- Would you like some new perspectives on Finnish nature? Get on horseback and experience the trails with an equine friend. In Raseborg there are many opportunities to spend a day at the stables.
- Stand-up paddling, or SUP as it is more commonly known, is a popular and exciting way to exercise on the water! In Raseborg you can rent a SUP board and take lessons in Fiskars or Motel Marine in Ekenäs.
- Get out amongst the islets and reefs by kayak! There is no better way to get close to the nature of the archipelago than by kayak. You’ll see places that are inaccessible by boat or on foot. Find a list of kayak rentals here!
- Enjoy swimmng in the wild? Raseborg has plenty of sand beaches, and most of them have a changing room, a dry toilet, and a dock or a life buoy. After some laps in the ocean, warm up with a game of badminton or beach volleyball!
On rainy days…
- Visit the swimming hall in Ekenäs.
- Practice yoga in Ekenäs and Karis – BTC Yoga, Lyfte
- Are you a gym rat? Find Raseborg’s different gyms here.
Wish to know more? Read more about activities in Raseborg here!